2.27.2012

Makeover Monday


I would definitely classify myself as a "t-shirt girl". They're inexpensive, can be worn in different ways, and come in every color imaginable. Needless to say I've stockpiled quite a few, and get quite attached to them. Then I came to college. And when you're in college, it seems like your t-shirt collection grows exponentially. They give t-shirts out for everything! Two drawers in my dresser at home are dedicated to this clothing staple, and that's after I went through them and donated a bunch to Goodwill. 

So what to do with all of these t-shirts? Make them over with some ideas I found on Pinterest!

T-shirt quilt (this one was made from sorority t-shirts)

T-shirt grocery/produce bags

The famous T-shirt infinity scarf

T-shirt pom poms to decorate the door

An ombre dip-dyed T-shirt

Watermark T-shirt

Now go and do something crafty for me. I'll live vicariously through you since I'm at school for at least another 3 more hours. Oh, Mondays...

4 comments:

  1. awesome! I love tshirts! I don't know how I would live without them, and yes, I have far too many. Love the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mama made a quilt out of my high school t-shirts... I love it :) Obsessed with the watermark T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm kind of digging that ombre t-shirt :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome ideas. I really love the quilt!

    Allyssa

    ReplyDelete