2.23.2012

It's Ok Thursday


It's that time of the week again!
{It's Ok...}

...to hit snooze 3 times before deciding to actually get up (hey, I was still out of bed by 6am!)
...to leave the dishes in the sink after baking 5 dozen cookies at 11pm
...to get out of bed and immediately stumble to the coffeepot first
...to pretend like you're racing Nascar on the way to school in the morning (because sometimes I feel like people are actually trying to race me)
...to put off cleaning your living room "until tomorrow", because you know no one will see it but you
...to go look at the puppies for sale/adoption online every. single. day
...to be burnt out on school. like, seriously ready to be finished
...to feel an odd sense of accomplishment when you can go one whole day without coffee
...to not shave your legs for multiple weeks because "no one's gonna see them anyway"
...to strongly consider ditching the Boyfriend and the morning workout you both have planned
...to decide that you really should work off the 2 pieces of apple pie you ate yesterday and go. 
...to pout the entire car ride to the rec center at school

Hey guess what? It's Thursday! One more day till the weekend! :)
Now I leave y'all with the cutest 6 seconds of puppies EVER. I just wanna snuggle them!

3 comments:

  1. omg how cute is that video girl :) seriously adorable and don't worry- i hit snooze a few times this morning too! cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm burnt out with school too! The end of this semester can't come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with my kitchen as you do with your living room! No one ever comes over so I just let it be! ha!

    ReplyDelete