2.20.2012

Makeover Monday


Today, I'm making over the Boyfriend. Just kidding! But I am a sucker for a well-dressed man. And the Boyfriend does a pretty good job. But being a college student obviously has an effect on his personal style. If I had an unlimited amount of money and he would actually wear the clothes I bought, I'd choose some of these looks for him in a heartbeat. 






PS...did anyone see The Vow? I saw it twice this weekend, and can't wait until it comes out on DVD. Channing Tatum has fantastic style in this movie (as evidenced by the photo above), and the chemistry between him and Rachel McAdams is so great. One of the best chick flicks I've ever seen...even the Boyfriend enjoyed it. Don't tell him I told y'all that, though. ;)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment