3.12.2012

Makeover your Breakfast


Breakfast seems to be a hot topic among people. You either love it or hate it. It's my favorite meal, but I hate that it takes so much time/effort to fix. 5am on weekday mornings comes way too early, and I am in no condition to handle a skillet (or even a toaster for that matter). But on those late mornings, on holidays when I'm at home with the family, or when I have company, I am all about the good, filling breakfasts. Here are a few ideas that I've either made or have on my "to cook" list. Cereal is great, but it's time to makeover your breakfast!
(clicking each photo will take you to its recipe!)

Potato & Sausage Bake

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Applesauce Granola

Homemade English Muffins

Iced Coffee Concentrate

Cookie Dough Smoothie


Sausage & Egg Casserole

Have you ever made any of these? What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. These all sound so delicious! I know my boyfriend would love the bacon and cinnamon roll combo, he's obsessed with cinnamon. Haha.

    ReplyDelete