3.19.2012

Makeover Monday


It seemed to take forever, but I am finally on Spring Break! Unfortunately, none of my friends are. They all had their break last week, and were back in the classroom this morning while I was in bed. But even though I'm not in Florida or partying with a group of friends, I still plan on having a great week. It'll be my last break before summer, so I fully intend on making the most of it. Here's how I'm making over my Spring Break!

Try out fun new hairstyles on Little Sister and me

Bake and cook to my heart's (and stomach's) content

Complete some DIY clothing projects 
(like this sweet Hunger Games shirt)

Whip up some canvas art for the big empty space above my couch 
(I'm really loving the chevron look)

Keep on running...I have a 5K to run in April, and a formal this weekend
(that means no slacking!)

Have you already had Spring Break? What fun things did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment