10.19.2011

Starbucks Clone

If you know me at all, you know that I love Starbucks. I do not like the high price of Starbucks. Around $3.50 for a SMALL blended Frappuccino? I don't think so. I can't have regular milk so add another 60 cents for soy, and I usually like to add an extra pump of syrup to whatever I'm drinking, which is another 60 cents. Then if I want an extra shot of espresso that's even more. That can add up pretty quickly to a drink that's full of sugar and fat. Ugh Starbucks, why do you have to tempt me so?

I was browsing Pinterest the other day (y'all are going to think that's all I do with my time but I promise I actually have a life), and saw this recipe for a Starbucks frappuccino clone. And naturally, I just had to try it. Since I was off today I decided to give it a try.

You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment