10.24.2011

Homecoming Weekend

Saturday was homecoming for the horned frogs. We played the New Mexico Lobos, and beat them 69-0. I almost felt a little bit sorry for them...but it felt good to have a confident win for once this season. All of our other games were nail-biters. This puts TCU at 5-2 for the season so far. The game was hot (not as bad as usual though), but we toughed it out until the final play was over. Here's a few shots from the game


Just a normal Saturday at Amon G. Carter 

We got there really early...the entire top deck is currently under construction 

This was almost the entire New Mexico fanbase. They've got to be pretty dedicated to travel all this way 

Our ah-mazing TCU marching band 

The flippin' awesome hair of the little girl sitting next to me (I'm such a creeper)

DefenSe...um I never said we were Harvard. That's what Rice is for. ;)

School song after our glorious shutout win

I love my school...except for on Mondays. Bleh. 6 1/2 hours until my next week begins...just workin' towards Friday. We're playing at Cowboys Stadium against BYU. GO FROGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment