10.04.2011

Gameday Outfit - Rangers Baseball

Breaking news y'all...the Texas Rangers just won their 3rd game against Tampa Bay (4-3)! 

In honor of their victory, I created a Rangers gameday outfit. I went to their first game against Tampa Bay last weekend, and wish I had worn something this cute. But blue jeans, a DIY-ed red t-shirt, and sperrys aren't that bad either. I went with my boyfriend and his roommates, so I didn't feel the need to get dressed up. That's what hanging out with a group of guys will do to ya I guess. It was my first baseball game in more than 3 years, and I had a fun time (even though we lost). Hopefully the Rangers will make it to the World Series, and I can have the chance to go to a game lookin' cute. When you're the only girl, you've gotta stand out somehow!

Here's the outfit I made on Polyvore. I am in LOVE with those see-through lace t-shirts, but modesty and completely visible bras don't exactly go together. So I opted for a red tank top instead. To balance the girliness of my top I paired it with some cuffed boyfriend jeans. The blue sequined flats tie in with the sparkly Texas Rangers earrings, and the look is completed with a pair of bright red sunglasses. Going to a stadium demands a convenient, midsized across-body bag, and this one was just too darn adorable to pass up!

rangers


 Are you following the MLB playoffs? What team is at the top of your list right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment