10.21.2011

Flirting with Temptation: Navy & Gold Apartment

This morning I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for her "Flirting with Temptation Thursday" (even though it's Friday). As y'all already know, I live in an apartment...a pretty small apartment. And you know how apartments can be. Mine really isn't that bad, but after 2 months the lack of decoration is beginning to get a bit boring. I've been flirting with the idea of redecorating, but I'm a poor college student so I have to be very choosy about what I spend my money on. For my living room I'm leaning towards a palette of navy, tan, and cream with gold accents. Here's what has been inspiring me lately.









Join us and link up with Blonde Episodes here to let everyone know what you're flirting with this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment