10.12.2011

Rainy Day

I woke up this morning to rain. Lots of rain. I don't know about y'all, but rain makes it just THAT much harder to get out of bed and go to school...especially when you've been on Fall Break for the last couple of days. 6:00 in the morning just isn't my thing. 

For me, rainy days are only good for a couple of things:

Movie Marathons (preferably Disney ones)

Although regular movies would do, there's something about rainy days that makes me want to regress into my childhood and sing along with animals or princesses (or both depending on the movie). I want to watch silly dance moves, recite the lines along with the characters, and sigh at the perfectly happy endings. Especially if they're on VHS tapes, which I just happen to have at the apartment (thanks boyfriend!)


Baking


Confession: I am a stress-baker. And with everything I've got going on right now, I could whip up every recipe in this picture. Especially those pumpkin cream cheese muffins. Yum.
(this is actually a screenshot from my Pinterest. I'm officially addicted. Check out my pins!)


Snuggling

This one is self-explanatory. I haven't seen my boyfriend since we left for break, and this rainy weather makes me want to run to his dorm and snuggle on the couch while watching daytime TV. 
PS this is not me and my boyfriend. But that's pretty much what the weather looks like and that's what I wish I was doing right now instead of working on speech therapy stuff. Boo. 


What are your favorite things to do on rainy days? Am I the only one who is torn between real-life responsibilities and total unproductiveness right now?  

No comments:

Post a Comment