10.25.2011

Pumpkin Cream Cheese

Last week I shared a yummy recipe for pumpkin spice latte syrup, and promised y'all that there would be more. So this week's pumpkin recipe is for pumpkin cream cheese from Laaloosh and ohhhh my word is it good. 

To make it you'll need:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix!)
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp brown sugar
dash of salt
Note: Since the website I got this recipe from specializes in healthy recipes, 1 serving of this (2tbs) is only 2 WeightWatchers points IF you use low-fat cream cheese!







The original recipe can be found here. Most people eat this stuff on their bagel or with graham crackers...not me. I had to put it in the back of my fridge because I was eating it by the spoonful. It's really that good. It's not hard to make, and worth every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment