10.31.2011

Boo

Every year, I tell myself that I'm going to be totally prepared for Halloweeen. I'll have my space decorated, I'll make yummy Halloween goodies, and I'll have a kickbutt costume. And every year Halloween sneaks up on me, taps me on the shoulder, and says, "umm I'm right here". *sigh* The only celebrating I'm doing this year is going to my night class. Yeah, I'm livin' the life.
BUT...if I ever get around to celebrating the best holiday ever, these costumes are at the top of my "to make" list. 

Pikachu 

Medusa 


Poison Ivy


Ghost Buster

Belle (blue dress version not yellow ballgown version)


This list is not comprehensive, and is constantly changing. None of these will be happening this year. But in the (hopefully near) future, I will see each of these characters come alive. And if you're wondering about my stance on the sexy costumes, I give you this...
Outrightly (and unnecessarily) "sexy"? Not for me, thanks. I think we can be more creative than that. :)
Happy Halloween y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment