4.03.2012

Flowers and Pearls

Well, this post wasn't meant to come out until Friday for the Friday's Fancies linkup...but since people have already seen and commented on it I suppose it's too late to retract it, huh? 
That's what I get for waking up at 4:30 in the morning. Haha.

Flowers and Pearls

This is my ultra-girly Southern take on the floral trend. Even though it's already pretty warm here, I am in a constant state of cold (especially inside). Plus, I'm having Easter brunch with The Boyfriend and his parents, so the cardigan is a must-have. 
I absolutely love this skirt. It looks like something my grandmother would have worn back in the 50s...and that's why I think it's so fab. Now I just need to go find a similar one before this weekend...thrift stores here I come!

3 comments:

  1. obsessed.obsessed.obsessed. haha seriously need that outfit on my body this second

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect outfit for Easter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete