11.07.2011

You stay warm, Texas

Now that the temperature is dropping, I think it's time to talk winterwear. Namely, how to stay warm while still looking cute. I know that I have fallen victim to "throw on a hoodie everyday" syndrome, and I'm sure some of y'all have as well. I'm not saying that hoodies should never be worn. They definitely have their place, but I also think that we (me included) should spice things up for our everyday trek into the cold.

CollegePrep is giving away a Cape Madras half-zip sweater, and I think you should enter. I'm a big fan of pullovers, because they can be styled in more ways than just a normal sweatshirt could. Here are three looks I made using the Cape Madras half-zip sweater to show how versatile this item can be!



Winter Feminine



Winter Fun



Winter Lounge

1 white pullover, 3 very different looks.
Which do you like best? What is your favorite way to wear a half-zip?

No comments:

Post a Comment