11.10.2011

Stay Creative

Good morning everyone! 
I found this list on The Day Zero Project's Tumblr and it really inspired me. 

I actually do some of these already, and am trying to do more of them (like allowing myself to make mistakes...that's a toughie). They're all really open and general, and I feel like incorporating them into my life will improve my state of being. Wow, that sounds really deep. 
I'm printing this out and putting it in a frame...whether or not I'll be able to get it to stay on my apartment walls is another story, but I'm going to do my best. Because I feel like keeping these 33 things in mind will help me out in more ways than one. 

(PS...I know that 24 is different on purpose, but it really does bother me a little haha...I'm just NOT a rule-breaker)
Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment