11.20.2011

Preventing the Holiday Crazies

We are now entering the holiday season, and thing tend to get a little crazy. Between all of the cooking, spending time with family and friends, parties, eating, shopping, and the final weeks of the semester, we've all got a lot going on. 
I'm a big list maker. I like being organized, and anything that helps me put my life in order is a blessing. I'm thinking at least a few of you have to feel the same way, so here are a few freebies I've compiled to help get you through the next month or so.

First, CollegePrep is having a giveaway for a KnockKnock "Holiday Survival Kit". If you've never heard of KnockKnock, you really should check them out. They have tons of cute organizing items, from notepads to sticky notes, all with a fun flair.

Wonder Forest has a free printable Holiday Gift List to organize all of your holiday gift giving. This is a dream for my Type-A personality.
(image from WonderForest)

jessicaNdesigns has a cute gift tag printable to ensure that all the gifts you give have that extra dash of pretty. I'll definitely be printing these out to use on my Christmas presents!
(image from jessicaNdesigns)

2AllSorts made up a pretty cute elf-adorned "to-do" list. This one's pretty general, so you could use it for your groceries, gifts, or anything else! I just can't get over those adorable elves. :)
(image from 2AllSorts)



 Remember my Fall Bucket List? Here's a Winter one I found on Pinterest. I can't wait to get started on it! These activities seem a lot more do-able. Join in with me and complete some of these Winter "musts".
(Image originally pinned by Patsy Clements)

That's it for now...there will probably be another post like this before Christmas arrives...I told you I like being organized. ;)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment: