12.13.2011

Gifts for Music Lovers

I took my last two finals this morning, and now only a project for my honors class stands between me and my Christmas break. But instead of working on that, I'm enjoying a Dallas Stars game on TV with the boyfriend and posting my next gift guide. Obviously I have my priorities straight. 
This one is for the music lovers in your life. They may play in a band (marching or otherwise), croon into a microphone, or just enjoy discovering new music on itunes. If someone you know falls into one or more of these categories, these gifts just might be perfect.
Gifts for Music Lovers

1. A clever t-shirt
(cafepress.com)
2. A guitar/instrument strap
(etsy.com)
3. A record bowl
(etsy.com)
4. A set of drumstick pencils
(fredflare.com)
5. A boombox purse
(journeys.com)
6. A tiny portable speaker
(bestbuy.com)
7. A guitar pick creator
(pickpunch.com)
8. A quirky wall sign
(musiciansfriend.com)

I think my favorite item on here would have to be that guitar pick maker, and I don't even play the guitar. But what a good way to use up those old credit cards and gift cards!
Which item is your favorite? Do you have any music lovers to buy for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment