12.30.2011

Game Night

During the holidays, it's no secret that families spend lots of time together. There's no school, people are off from work, and after a while it seems like there isn't much to do around the house. To continue bringing the family together, we like to have game night. Usually there's only my parents, my sister, and I at the house, so when we have visitors during the holidays we like to play games together as a group. It's a great way to get to know people you may not know as well, or get to know your family even better! Here are some of my favorites.

Favorite card game 

 Favorite game to team up for
Favorite game for 2 (or more)

Favorite older game

Favorite game to play with little kids

Favorite group game 


This is definitely not a complete list of my favorite games. We have a closet full of them (new and old) at our house! Does your family play games together? Which are your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment