7.18.2011

Makeover Monday

Patience has never been my strong point. It's hard for me to concentrate on the "here and now" because I'm always looking forward to and planning for my future. That's why one of my favorite Bible verses is:

Matthew 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

While I don't want to worry about things that may not even happen, I don't think it's ever too early to start planning how you're going to decorate your first house. While popular trends and your own personal style may change, it's still fun to collect pieces of inspiration for the place you'll one day call home. And that's why Makeover Mondays were created. 

This Makeover Monday is from Young House Love, a blog that includes a FULL HOUSE makeover. Seriously, y'all should really check it out. I totally look up to this young couple as home renovators. What they did with the place is awesome. But I'm only going to cover their kitchen now. Here it is!


This is the before...Like the rest of the house, the decor is a bit outdated.


Aaaaand here is the after. Brighter, whiter, and modernized. I'd gladly cook in this kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment