4.30.2011

Picnic

Yesterday, after a VERY stressful final, I decided to go on a picnic with the boyfriend at the Botanic Gardens. With a cooler full of food, a blanket, and my camera in hand, we headed out. If you're ever in the Fort Worth area, I would definitely recommend checking the gardens out. It's a good place to go if you want to be surrounded by nature in the middle of a city.


Nothing fancy on the food side of things. Just normal picnic fare.
Sandwiches, chips, cookies (Turkey, Spinach, Tomato, and Mustard/Ranch for me):





And of course, Bluebell mint chocolate chip icecream:



We picked out a nice spot by the pond (half shade for him, half sunny for me) and settled in.


 It was a great improvement to an otherwise not so great day. A reminder to all of you college kids: Take a break every once in a while during finals week. You'll go crazy otherwise. Happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment