8.30.2012

What I've been up to...

So at the beginning of July I took a break from blogging. It was becoming a hassle to keep up with everything and honestly I was beginning to feel like a fail blogger. And it wasn't just blogging, it really was all technology. I decided to step back and just live my life without being tied to my computer all day. Here's what I've been up to:

A little bit of baking...

Some painting...

Eating a lot of great food...

Hitting "big" driving milestones (50,000 miles in 5 years!)

Spending time with the people I love...


And being clumsy.

Yes, my bejeweled, cracked screen, 5 year-old phone is now sleeping peacefully at home where I accidentally left it. About a month ago I was getting ready to call Momma and dropped my phone in the pool. It was only submerged for 3 seconds tops but the damage was done. It still turns on but I can't do anything with it. Sad day. So when I went home at the end of July I went to the Verizon store, then left with a phone in my hand and no money in my bank account. *sigh* Adult life is so fun. NOT. But I like my new phone...except I'm still trying to get all of my contacts back. I was that person on Facebook who posted a status telling people to message their numbers. Ugh haha.

Oh yeah, and I also started my senior year of college. WOAH. I know. It's the 2nd week in and I'm already just a little stressed. Maybe a lot stressed. But hopefully I am back to blogging and y'all haven't forgotten about me.

Comment please so I don't feel like a loser who lost all of her friends? 
I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment